What’s the difference between a Team Member and a Reviewer?
- A team member is able to create projects, upload assets and invite reviewers to the project to provide feedback.
- They have ability to manage their outstanding tasks (eg resolving comments)
- Team members can upload and delete revisions
- Team members can invite other colleagues within their company, manage billing and perform general admin functions.
- Members can either be a Team member or be given admin rights.
- Members with admin rights have elevated privileges like billing administration and ability to modify roles.
- A reviewer is someone you invite to provide feedback and approval on designs. They can do this without having a GoVisually subscription.
- Reviewers can be clients, company executives, a co-worker or anyone who needs to involved in the review and approval process.
Note: A reviewer does not need a GoVisually paid account