What’s the difference between Team Members and Reviewers?
- Team members are able to create projects, upload assets and invite reviewers to the project to provide feedback.
- They have the ability to manage their outstanding tasks (eg resolving comments)
- Team members can upload and delete revisions
- Members can either be a Team member or be given admin rights.
- Members with admin rights can invite other colleagues within their company, manage billing, modify roles and perform general admin functions.
- A reviewer is someone you invite to provide feedback and approval on designs. They can do this without having a GoVisually subscription.
- Reviewers can be clients, company executives, a co-worker or anyone who needs to involved in the review and approval process.
Pro Tip: A reviewer does not require a GoVisually paid account