Difference between a Team Admin and Team Member
- A team member is able to create projects, upload assets and invite reviewers to the project to provide feedback.
- They have the ability to manage their outstanding tasks (eg resolving comments)
- Team members can upload and delete revisions
- A team admin can perform all functions of a regular team member.
- They can invite other colleagues within their company as a team member or as a team admin.
- They can manage billing and perform general admin functions.
- They can modify team roles i.e., change a regular team member to an admin or vice versa.
Note: To invite new team member or admin, read more here.